The definitive shopping guide for buying Suitcases in 2020
When going travelling there is always the doubt on which bag is suitable for the occasion. As all of our belongings will be traveling in it, and for this reason the choice of travel bag is one of the aspect to consider when traveling.
Where to buy the ideal travel bag is a usual query of the traveller. For this reason, here are some tips and alternatives so that you make the right choice. Here we present the advantages that a good travel bag provides, and we remark about the inconveniences that an inadequate travel bag can cause whilst traveling.
The best choice when buying a set of travel bags
It is always necessary, before deciding, to seek advice with a shopping guide. This way one can compare prices and qualities. Here we offer a guide with all the characteristics that may satisfy the needs of any traveller, frequent or not.
We recommend then you visit any outlet store of your preference, that may well offer better prices. There is a vast variety, ranging from economical models to grand quality models and elegant models of important designers.
There are various aspects to consider in order to make the right choice:
- The security: to be sure whilst traveling it is essential that the travel bag has components that enables you to put a small padlock, so you can lock the zips.
- The baggage and clothes perfectly organized: the bag should have sections so one can organize their clothes comfortably and in a practical manner.
Types of bags necessary for a trip
When deciding what type of luggage is needed, it is important to consider the weight, size, characteristics, durability, safety, and above all price. The measurements could be the ones permitted by the airlines. For example, Ryanair recommend these measurements: 55 x 40 x 20 cm. Another aspect to check is that the handles are made of a resistant material and works well. Apart from choosing resistant materials, it is also preferable that it is water resistant. The wheels are also crucial when choosing a bag in order to avoid issues due to the weight and the discomfort it may cause.
The travel bags should correspond to the style and personality of each traveller. This aspect is influenced by the different brands which have different styles and designs with different prices.
Another point to consider is to decide what category or type of travel bag is needed. What is important is what is it going to be used for: if it is a short trip a trolley cabin bag is the most convenient. If the user is a child, then a children's suitcases or a carry-on bag is recomendable.
Where to buy cheap suitcases?
The best alternatives to buy at are at department stores like Alcampo or Debenhams, where one can find flexible travel bags or rigid travel bags of various brands and different designs at economical prices.
If you prefer to shop from the comfort of your home, then the websites like eBay or Amazon have many offers, what is more on these websites one can evaluate the characteristics of the product that no to the opinions of other buyers that have already purchased the product.
The characteristics of the perfect suitcase
- The colour: it is important to choose a colour of you liking so you can recognise your bag from the distance. Also to consider that light colours tarnish quicker, although many models are plastified so this is no longer an issue, due to their easier to clean.
- The superior strap: they are ideal for attaching to another bag or a smaller bag, and make it easier to manage and more comfortable.
- The wheels: the great majority of the baggage has wheels, but it must be keep in mind that for some trips the wheels will not be necessary.
- Expanding capacity: one must not forget that when going on holiday one may bring back some souvenirs for our loved ones, and one will be needing extra space in our bag. To solve the problem, expanding bags are perfect, but remember that the mesurements of the bag should not exceed the mesurements permitted by the airlines.
- Collapsible handle: one need to be sure that it is made with strong material and that it is easy to extend and collapse. Padded handles are highly recommended, as they are more comfortable to use.
- Compartments and pockets: they are always useful when organizing and placing small objects or current materials, like liquids.
- Adjustable straps: they help by distributing the weight and assuring the contents inside the bag.
The quality and style of each brand of bag
American Tourister is a brand well known for offering various formats like, suitcases, travel bags, carry-on bags and trolleys, rigid and flexible, and it is possible to find these products of this brand in outlet stores at the best prices. Delsey also have rigid and flexible bags, fabricated in polycarbonate or aluminium, of various models and prices.
Luggage Suitcase American Tourister Baggage Travel Bags Large Rolling Luggage ~~
3 Pc Luggage Set Travel Bag Baggage Tote Lightweight Suitcase American Tourister
Samsonite has a long tradition and a well recognized brand, they offer a vast variety of bags, wallets and purses of many styles. The majority of their bags are rigid and have efficient and practical wheels.
Samsonite Pivot Spinner - Luggage
65.99$ 230.0 €
Samsonite Carbon 2 Large Spinner - Luggage
93.99$ 270.0 €
Samsonite Lift2 Spinner - Luggage
74.99$ 250.0 €
Samsonite Eco-nu Large Expandable Spinner - Luggage
96.99$ 320.0 €
Samsonite Stryde Glider Long Journey - Luggage
149.99$ 480.0 €
Samsonite Winfield 3 Dlx Spinner 28" Checked Luggage - (silver) - (120754-1776)
109.00$ 229.99 €
Garbol is a well known brand, and amongst their products they offer cheap bags, with a vast variety of modern designs which range from youthful styles to classy and elegant styles.
Trunki deserve a special mention, as they are adored by children, as they have a 2 for 1 function: they are a good travel bag and they are a fun toy for entertaining during the long waits in the airport. They have additional value as they can convert into an improvised and functional chair, perfect for when the children get tired of walking and waiting in airports.